Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Perfect Peace of GOD

Hello Everyone, it's CoCo. I pray that you all have had a prosperous week thus far; I hope in the Lord that you are at peace with your self, others and whatever life issues that has come your way. You must know that GOD has given you peace; he's given you the victory to overcome; all things are possible through Christ who strengthens you. Did you hear that, Let's say that again together; personalize it with me.

All things are possible through CHRIST who strengthens me. I have the victory; no weapon against me shall prosper. lord I thank you for the battles that are already won Lord.

Say this prayer with me; let's exalt GOD'S name together.

Dear Heavenly Father, you are a loving and merciful GOD; "I LOVE YOU",your strength is perfect in my life.I thank you for your presence in my life, I thank you for giving me this day and giving me the grace to get through today's journey Lord. I thank you for your peace Lord that keeps me faithful and grounded. Lord, you are my air; you are my strength; Lord I ask that you perfect your work in me , through me Lord, I HONOR YOU LORD. You are my strength Lord, I thank you for your perfect peace in imperfect situations Lord. Hallelujah! Lord, I exalt your name Lord, thank you for lifting my burdens Lord, thank you for giving me the victory over all that comes against me. It is because of your strength and mercy that I have peace. Hallelujah!Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment