Thursday, June 18, 2009

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD

Admin OptionsEdit Post Add Tags
Cancel
Delete Post Edit Blog Posts I just want to encourage everyone to trust God; no matter how grim or dead a situation looks; its not. As long as we are still breathing; God is still working with us and for us. Dont look at your situation; pleave what God says. God says "I want to prosper you as your soul prospers". As we go through our days, lets remember that each day is a new mercy and each day is another chance to grow, to seek and acknowledge the things that which are God.

My biggest urgence to everyone is to change your thinking; stop thinking so much; the enemy wants to keep your mind busy so that you can not see; yes, I said enemy because its real and if you want the enemy to release your money, your family, your dreams, your prosperity; you have to make him give it back because its not his anyway.

Everything under the heavens belong to God and no one can take what God has given; they can try,it may seems like they won; but my faith tells me that the promises of God is true. Have faith, faith walks and it talks, it shake hands, it writes proposals, it goes to banks for loans in a recession, it starts a business in a recession,it marries when mom and dad did not, Faith moves from glory to glory.

What I AM SAYING TO YOU BELOVED IS THAT IF YOU HAVE FAITH THEN MOVE; WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME ACTION BEHIND THE WORDS.

iF FAITH i WROTE THIS BLOG AND IN FAITH I KNOW SOMEONE NEEDED THIS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW I ENDED UP WRITING THIS; SO BY FAITH I CALL IT ALL DONE.

Who am I , a woman of God, a minister, a healer, a intercessor, a servant, a child of God. I am no one more than who God says I am and above all of these I am alive because of Gods unconditional love for me. I am free and I just want to share freedom with you.

Come out of the prisons of your minds, dont let the enemy catch you sleep; the word says a man without vision perish. The enemy wants to keep you for seeing and believing.

Open your eyes and live in destiny; we are God's Purpose and God is ours.

I love you, thats all I have to share because the Lord said thats it.

In Peace , Power and prosperity
CoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment