Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reflections of a PSALM


PSALM 23


The Lord is my Sherpherd
I shall be in want
He makes me to lie down
in green pastures
he leads me beside quiet waters
he restores my soul
He guides me in a path of righteousness
for his name sake
Even though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil
for you are with me
your rod and
your staff they comfort me
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies
you annoint my head with oil
my cup overflows
Surely goodness and love
will follow me
all the days of my life
and I will dwell
in the houseof the Lord
forever.
All I can say is that is enough for me; as I write this scripture out; I am hearing it at the same time and it has touch apart of my soul that I nevr knew exists; God is a caring shepherd and a dependable guide; He is our only hope for eternal life and security. Life is unertain but we have the guidance of a Good Shepherd to comfort us; if we follow God through obedience we will know the comfort of the green pastures and the quiet waters. I believe we must believe this when we are tempted to go our own way.15 minutes left to edit your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment